Now that Christmas is over, I’m starting to look ahead to January, which for me means:
- several weeks of crossing out 2018 before remembering the actual year.
- bringing a massive stash of tea into the office to survive the winter.
- getting excited about new releases from Jaime Jo Wright, Tracie Peterson and Kimberly Woodhouse, and Jen Turano.
- …and, finally, creating our annual Bethany House Reading Challenge.
But before I do, what are your thoughts, readers? Is there a particular kind of challenge you’d like to see? Here are some example:
- A list of categories (“a book with an animal in the title,” “a book whose cover is mostly blue,” etc.) that you can check off.
- One challenge per month instead of everything all at once, with a corresponding Instagram challenge for anyone following us there.
- A setting challenge to motivate you to read books set in other states, countries, and eras.
- Some other creative idea.
Let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear what you’d prefer. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!